Translations

Thursday, December 31, 2015

You are not alone

Yo wassup people from the BLOG WORLD, my name Bryce, and I'm here just to raise minds. Talk about anything going on in the world. If you need some encouraging words.. Talk to me!! I'm good at listening to peoples problems and giving advice. Also I like sports, so that's something to get into. Today I just wanna say don't let negativity take hold of your life. Loneliness can be a sad place sometimes. In that place you can find darkness, hurt, abandonment. BUT in the midst of your lonely situation, you need to find peace. Talk to God abut whats going on in your life. Sometimes you just have to see how down you are just so you can rise out of your situation. I myself fight with loneliness and other hardships. I know that GOD got my back, and he showed me that the power to the world, is inside of ALL OF US..... stay strong
BRYCE

No comments:

Post a Comment