Translations

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Army of one

I've been doing pretty good in life lately. And it's because I'm dedicating myself to become a One Man Army. I'm building myself up, but it's frustrating. Whenever I try to better myself, something tries to block my shine. Today I'm saying NOT ANYMORE. Hard work does payoff, and it's being proven through my blogs.
With that being said.. Fear is an orthodox. Are people really scared of what they don't know about? If I want to talk to a girl, she only gone feel me if I'm feeling myself. You wont get what you want by thinking about how it's not going to work. A lot of times whenever a person is down they look for someone to boost them up. I'm not saying people don't need encouragement, but I am saying that YOU gotta motivate YOURSELF. Get up and do something for yourself that no one has done for you! Today I'm here to say make nothing but positive scenarios in your head. If you have a problem with anything, tackle that problem by yourself. When it comes to taking care of something you think is wrong, there is no one else in this world that can handle your problems better than YOU. We as people need to become self-sufficient. I believe one of the keys to peace and happiness are being able to take care of yourself before anyone else. I don't say this to be selfish, I say this to say stop worrying about things that people say(I have this problem a lot) Make people hear your voice and what you got to say. When you speak like you want to be heard, and when you are out there handling business by yourself, the world opens up to you and hears everything you say. Stand up and take all the necessary steps to your life.
My sister told me that I encouraged her to start something up. That meant a lot to me knowing that she is my older sister. Her saying that inspired me to keep writing. That's what life is all about in my eyes.
I will leave you with this today... BECOME AN  ARMY OF ONE. Something like an unstoppable force.

No comments:

Post a Comment