Translations

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Dont Chase Money, Chase Dreams

It's an old saying that "Money makes the world go around." I feel that as a people we take that term and forget what really is the fuel behind it...DREAMS.(goals) Of course money is lovely and who doesn't want a lot of it,(Well at least I do) but now that you want the money, how are you gonna get it? You have to have some avidity(desire) toward something to actually get the money.
Often times I go to work and see some of my co-workers bored to death, saying stuff like "I'm ready to go home" and "I'm tired of working here." You could say that they are just complaining,(which is true hahaha) but the reason they're complaining is because they're just there for the money and not because they love the job. Many times we find ourselves just working for a check and have no heart into what we are doing which leads to anger, sadness, and other negative emotions. I'm not saying if you have a job you do like quit today.. BUT I am saying if you have a dream or a goal that you want to accomplish start on that!
I have a job and go to school, but I still find  sometime to bang out these blogs as much as I can because I love encouraging all the people who read. No matter what age you are it's never too late to try something you always wanted to do. Whenever you get free time put some work into your gift, have fun and be happy! The person who works for themselves will always be happy and make more money anyways! The bad thing about working at a job you hate is the fact that you build negative energy and you lose the desire to chase that big dream you always wanted.
I wanna leave you with this, you can make a living doing what makes you happy, or you can just make it by doing something that might not be in your best interest. God has a purpose for everyone, and you should want what's yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment