Translations

Monday, February 15, 2016

GOD's process


Patience, motivation, sinew, and certitude. These are 4 main components to what I believe every person should have if they want to get through any situation.
I remember there was a time I was trying to apply for one of my school semesters. I didn't have the money to even come back(it was pretty high) I didn't know what to think, and I started losing faith and getting mad at everyone. It was a hard time for me, while I was looking at everyone wondering why my situation was bad, I couldn't control my own. Then I asked GOD to help me but this time I truly believed. 2 DAYS LATER(I kid you not) I received the exact amount I needed to apply for the next semester(blessing)! To add on to the glory, I didn't even show up to school late.(that's perfect timing) With all that being said, I would have never got the money if I wouldn't of truly believed and stayed motivated when it started looking bad.
If you don't acquire anything today just  know that GOD doesn't like disbelief. You want a new job? More money? New opportunities? Believe and work hard, never give up! once you do.... ITS OVER WITH. You gotta keep going even when you're almost apathetic to the circumstance. GOD's process is perfect timing. Greatness doesn't come to you all at once, people couldn't handle it even if It did. When you dedicate yourself to patience, motivation, sinew, and certitude, you will always be right on time for anything you want. Don't let your stubbornness block you from a blessing that's right around the corner.
The way I see GOD's process is that he only is willing to go as far as you want to go. If you tell GOD to keep you strong.. you will be tested! BUT can you pass the test? The reward comes from the hard triumphs you had to endure. GOD wants us all to learn and once we learn we become wise.
I believe people should never give up and find ways to keep pushing forward, your kingdom is waiting for you if you stay on track, don't question why things are going wrong, question what can you do to push past this flagitious world. PRAY everyday(if you pray) don't lose focus on the creator. He's with you all the time, sometimes you just gotta be quiet and listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment