Translations

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Flint's Water(spend less, suffer more)

My prayers go out to anybody in flint right now. Even in Michigan. What's going on out there is totally wrong and I believe it's just a set up. Flint, Michigan is about 55% black and the state is going through hard times. Honestly I think that this is a test run of things to come, it just needed to start somewhere in America. Flint is close to some of the freshes water in America ! But yet it was decided for them to take the cheaper route.. This is wrong because you don't get cheap when it comes to people's necessities, also this problem could've been prevented but they wouldn't even add anti-corrosives to the water. All in all my theory is that they are trying to kill black people(starting with the poor). The reason I say this is because.. This problem was easily avoidable, also THERE IS TOO MUCH FRESHWATER IN THAT STATE. Keep those people in your prayers though and hope that Flint makes it through even stronger. I'm just saying that these games the government are playing are starting to get old,,. And real easy to pick up on. Stay strong and stay alert !

No comments:

Post a Comment